TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you make a booking with us you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Given the current Government guidelines, we require all guests to stay home and not enter the venue if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please note, we will not accept additional people joining your group. If more people attend on the day than you have booked for, we reserve the right to only allow the group size confirmed in your booking to enter the venue.
- During these strange times we request that you come down to the venue no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
- We will hold your booking slot for 15 minutes. The management reserves the right to release a confirmed reservation and rebook the table if the party is more than 15 minutes late. Please call or email ahead if you’re running late and we’ll see what we can do. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to extend your booking time in accordance to your arrival time.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of booked date and time will not receive a refund and/or will be charged £10pp. Cancellations during the Christmas period (18th Nov – 1st Jan) extend to 7 days required notice for a free cancellation. Cancellations made after this time will incur a £10pp charge. In the event of a no-show, £10 per person charge will be applied to the card held on the booking. Please note that bookings larger than 6 people, zone hires and private hires will be required to settle any balance in full at least 72 hours prior to the booked date and time of experience. For any cancellations made within this 72 hour period a refund cannot be guarnateed.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your booking. Please contact us if you’d like this refunded or removed from your booking.
- Platform is strictly an 18+ venue after 4pm. We reserve the right to turn away guests without valid identification.
- Platform does not accept external food (this includes Birthday cakes) to be brought into the venue – please contact us about special occasions.
- Following Government guidelines we require your group to be made up of no more than 2 households. If however you have followed Government guidelines and created a social bubble between households and have respected the “social bubble” procedures we are happy to allow this.
- Platform reserves the right to cancel bookings and or refuse service, at any time, if customers do not adhere to the terms and conditions as set out above. We expect you and your group to behave responsibly and respect our team. We operate a 0% tolerance for intolerance policy.